Thursday, August 1, 2013

Thursday 13

(Link in meme-roll)
Shows I've Mindlessly Watched Recently
(more less in reverse chronological order)
  1. Cops -- because waching people act stupid while drunk or high never gets old, especially when I don't feel good
  2. M*A*S*H -- as preachy as this show got on the later episodes, they always looked like they were having a blast doing the show
  3. Dead Like Me -- Never watched this before this morning; may have to check it out from the library
  4. Criminal Minds -- I've seen a ton of episodes in totally random order and while I have the general timeline down it would probably be good to start at the beginning one of these days
  5. Today Show -- O . M . G . this show is vapid between 8:30 and 9!
  6. L&O:Criminal Minds -- Bobby annoys the shit out of me, and in general all the "boys" do; they girls have to be the grownups who tap dance around their idiotic-but-brilliant partners ... and I can't stop watching
  7. L&O:SVU -- Go, Mariska; kick some ass! I have a massive crush on this character
  8. Deadliest Catch -- Love this show, but it is a little repetitive; this week was boring-ish (can't believe I'm saying that about a show in which a literal ton of ice falls on someone's shoulder from two stories up!)
  9. Fast 'n Loud -- Beast adores this show, so I'm often held hostage by it and have come to at least tolerate The (Ridiculous) Beard
  10. Hardcore Pawn -- This is truly embarrassing to admit: I'm a complete junkie for this show. One of the people reminds me of a coworker, and the siblings couldn't be more TV-friendly-dysfunctional
  11. Without a Trace -- I haven't watched much of this one, but I enjoy it. It's thinkier than most of these shows
  12. Mythbusters -- A perennial favorite.
  13. NASCAR -- Great noise to sleep to, but lately, it's been an awful lot of Kyle Busch which sucks

3 sweet-talkers :

Scriptor Senex said...

I don't watch much television but Formula One keeps the adrenalin up and the cars look beautiful. Haven't seen M*A*S*H in years. Inused to love it - might start catching up again. It'll soon be time for StrictlyCome Dancing's annual delight of costumes and characters. (Can't recall what it's called in the States but you know what I mean.)

amy said...

I've got Criminal Minds on DVD if you want to watch from the start in order at your leisure. Of course, I've no clue where they are right now, probably in Maple Park but maybe here? Let me know.

While you're at it, diagramming those sentences would probably be fun. I <3 prepositional phrases today.

Cat. said...

I just realized: L&O:Criminal Intent der...

M*A*S*H is like eating food you loved as a child: tastes ok, but isn't exactly the same and you can't help noticing the bad stuff.

I'd totally borrow CM from you, maybe in the winter, though. That gives you time to ... whatever (find it, get settled, whatever).

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.