Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
Let Me Give Your Heart A Break Meme

Do you prefer a lot of ice in your drinks or just a little bit of ice?
If I'm planning to down it quickly, then just enough to cool it off. If it's one I'll be nursing for awhile--like all morning at work--then I would like lots of ice please.
Which condiment (ketchup, mustard, etc.) do you use the most of?
I actually don't use these very often, but probably mustard.
Does war scare you?
Of course it does! Only someone naive or insane would answer this "no."
Do you know any songs that are older than you are?
smh Of course I do! How sad and small would life be if one only knew about things that happened after one's birth.
Are you comfortable sharing drinks with your friends?
Hmmm, good question. I would, without a major qualm, with some friends, but generally I'd probably be moderately desperate. Except Beast...we share drinks fairly often.
What season were you born in?
Late autumn.
Have you ever spent over $100.00 on an article of clothing? What was it?
Wedding dress, duh, though technically, it was only fabric that cost that much. My best friend at the time made my dress for me.
Do you think you're too hard on yourself sometimes?
Yes. Or, maybe, sometimes, not hard enough.
What pizza place do you usually order from?
P@ul##s.
Honestly, have you ever mooned or flashed somebody?
Honestly? Yes. And that's the full details you'll be getting.
Do you have a least favorite color?
Yes. ... Oh, all right: it's that pukey mustard-yellow baby-poop color.
Honestly, have you ever written something on a bathroom stall?
Honestly, yes. Fairly often, in fact, though not for many, many years.
Who do you consider to be the king of pop?
Dr. Pepper. ... What? Music? I'm too tired to be creative here so I'll just go with MJ.
Do you know all of the words to any children's song?
Does "Happy Birthday" count as a children's song? Regardless, I know far too many kids' songs; see this post for a small percentage.
Can you name 3 purple foods?
Eggplant, cabbage, grapes. And yes, I did cheat to answer this.
When was the last time you made a pinky promise?
I don't think I ever did; never heard of these until I was well past the age of actually doing them.
What celebrity do you wish would have a big comeback?
I can't think of anyone at all.
Do you think your parents know things about you that you don't want them to?
I'm pretty sure they've got the whole picture at this point.
Have you ever walked into a spider web?
Yeah, that's not fun.
What grocery store do you usually get your food from?
It varies greatly from week to week.
What would be your happily ever after?
I'm both too old and too young to believe in this.
When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
How large? I stood up in church last weekend to talk off the cuff. Bigger than that, I have no idea.
Who is the worst driver you know?
Probably Julie.
How about the best driver?
Probably Beast. Maybe Sparky.
Are you shorter or taller than most of your friends?
Taller. This usually happens since I'm taller than the average woman in America
Do you know anybody who was born on a holiday?
I know someone who was born on Christmas Eve, and my nephew Jesse was the first baby born in 1984 in his hometown.
What is one thing you really don't like sharing?
Time.
Have you ever been hit on through text message?
Not exactly.
What was the last junk food you ate?
I guess the donut holes I scarfed down about an hour ago count?
Do you prefer sweet or sour candy?
Sour.
What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
Can't remember. Probably V&T somewhere.
Currently waiting on something/someone?
I'm waiting to be tired enough to go to bed. Today's been an awfully long day.
What was the last thing you watched on television?
I'm watching L&O:CI. Not overly thrilled with the way this ep just began.
How old will you be in 12 months?
Another year older and deeper in debt.
Do you sleep naked?
Not except existentially.
Have you ever held hands with someone in a car?
Uh, yeah, wow.
Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
Yup. Or smelling one being smoked by anyone else, too.
What do you say during awkward silences?
"Uhm..."
When will you next see the last person you texted?
When I go up and climb in bed....
Honestly, when is the last time you have been to Texas?
17 months ago for a conference.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.