Saturday, August 3, 2013

Megalomaniaxx

SOOOO MUUUCCHHHHHH PINKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!
Megalomania.xx
Created by xx-ae4me-xx and taken 93 times on Bzoink
Right this second...
How do you feel?:Forlorn.
Is there anything you want?:To be left alone, but not THAT kind of alone!
If anything, what are you listening to?:Watching Bizarre ER on TV...may turn that off and start reading once I finish this.
What are you wearing?:My jammie shirt and those comfy clam diggers.
Was today a good day?:Not really. It wasn't bad, but spending three hours in the throes of an anxiety attack while at work isn't particularly fun.
NUM NUM NUM! Are you eating anything?:Nope. Shocking, eh?
If not, are you hungry?:Nope.
I imagine you're bored, right?:Kinda.
Random!
How do you feel about pickles?:I like dill pickles. Can't stand sweet pickles.
What is your favorite song?:Pink's "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)" has been running through my head nonstop lately.
'Panic! At The Disco'...Old or new sound?:I like them. Don't care if they're old or new.
What is your favorite pair of shoes that you own?:That's a very awkwardly-worded question. I don't play favorites with my shoes...they're all my favorites.
Do you have a favorite hoodie?:I only have two: one is a pullover and pretty heavy, and the other is a zip-front and lightweight.
I bet you wish you could have my chocolate chip cookie.:Naw, you can keep it.
Do you scream random statements at people across the street?:Nope. Can't say as I do.
What is your opinion on headbands wore 'hippy style?' (Across the forehead):Hello, 1980s and Jane Fonda workout craze. Also, Loverboy, the band.
Who is your favorite band/artist?:Let's go with Melissa Etheridge today.
Who is your best friend?:The usual crew.
If so, what is one of your inside jokes?:"If so..."?? WTF. Bowling. In Canada.
Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?:Nope. I do have a husband asleep upstairs, though.
Do you meet people in Walmart?:Not if I can avoid it.
Are you popular?:Of course I am: I'm a librarian!
Have you ever been crammed into a locker?:Nope; that particular hell has never been mine.
Who is your friend that you IM the most?:Beast.
Do you like sour candy?:Yessssss.
Have you ever sucked on a warhead until it turned sweet?:I don't think I've had Warheads. Sparky wouldn't ever share with me. :-(
Which is better, strawberries or watermelon?:Strawberries.
Who is your favorite Pokemon character?:The only one I remember is Pikachu.
Do you even watch Pokemon?:Only as I passed through the room where Sparky was watching.
Have you ever collected kids meal toys?:Not me, no.
Milk...2% or Whole?:Skim, and rarely.
Isn't it so exciting getting alerts on Myspace?:Ohhhh, yeaaahhhhh....<---sarcasm data-blogger-escaped-td="">
Will you vote for Pedro?:uhm, possibly, but I just totally realized how old this survey is...
Do clowns scare you?:Nope. Sparky is terrified of them.
Who is your best guy friend(s)?:Beast.
Do you go outside barefoot?:All the time. ALL the time.
Monster Energy Drinks, good or bad?:Never had one.
Do you text a lot?:Compared to...? No, I really don't.
Do you wear makeup?:Nope.
Emos::...tired me out.
Do you like screamo music?:Not as a rule.
Can you hardcore dance?:Probably not.
Last question! Did you like this survey?:It was extremely random.
You've been totally Bzoink*d!Take This Survey | Search Surveys | Create a Survey

4 sweet-talkers :

amy said...

Good heavens. Much less pink in Bloglines.

re: inside jokes--OMGWTFBBQ, Tribble-throwing, "boy shoes", Burqa madness, and...shoot. I had another one, but it's lost now. I think the pink blew it out of my brain.

Cat. said...

PTF, MAS, your gay boyfriend....

Cat. said...

Also, are you still using Bloglines? I've moved my RSS feeds so many different places this summer that I can't keep track: The Old Reader, Feedly, InoReader, CommaFeed, Digg's feedtracker......headache.

amy said...

I am back to Bloglines, yes.

PTF! :) And Sleek, of course. Village Idiot.

Bullet points.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.