Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday Stealing

collapse

Have you ever clicked on an ad on the side of your screen by accident?
Yes, but not for awhile. And I recently installed AdBlock for Chrome on my laptop so I don't even HAVE ads anymore!! This, my friends, is incredibly awesome!
When was the last time you were disappointed?
I've recently started to try a new take on this sense of disappointment, because I feel it so often. I need to stop expecting. I need to allow people to be who they are, even though it's almost never what I want...which leads to disappointment. I have no problem when people I don't know do goofy things, but when people I know and respect and like do goofy things, it upsets me. It upsets me. It's not my life, but it upsets me. That needs to stop.
Do you like the smell of rain?
I do. Very much so.
What was the last thing you took a picture of?
About a week ago I took a picture of a sudden bruise on my hand that I had no memory of incurring:
When you go to McDonald's, what drink do you usually get?
Large diet Coke. $1 and I'm set for the afternoon.
What were you doing today at 2:15 in the afternoon?
I think I was buying a Blizzard at DQ after stopping at Hallmark for my last Christmas ornament purchase of 2013 and at Papa Murphy's for dinner.
What's the nickname of your home state?
My growing-up state is The Centennial State.
What's the worst type of weather in your opinion?
I'm not a huge fan of tornadoes, myself.
Do you have a Kindle, Nook, iPad or none?
I have a Nook. I am considering, in the long term, the purchase of an Android tablet.
Would you rather read or write?
I do more writing than I do reading anymore.
When was the last time someone took a picture of you?
Probably ... wow, jeez, I don't know. Maybe a couple of weeks ago Beast took a photo of us on our anniversary?
Do you own a pair of slippers?
Yes.
Name something negative that you hate about yourself:
I bite my nails and cuticles. Not feeling particularly deep today, so that's all you get.
Is your house currently hot, cold or just right?
Perfect.
Is there a Dead End road near where you live?
Yes. Several. It's that kind of area.
Do you roll your eyes often?
I really have tried to curb this, but I fear it sometimes still happens.
Growing up, did you see your cousins often?
I think I saw them, perhaps, 10 times, in my entire life, including funerals and weddings and when I was too young to realize who they were.
Where was your first job at?
My first paying job was babysitting at other people's houses. My first place of work was my local public library.
When's your birthday?
Not for three-and-a-half months, so you've got time to shop yet.
Is life a party to you?
Some days, yes. There is potential this week for some partying.
Who are you tired of seeing in the news a lot?
Seeing as how I don't really watch the news...I'm really tired of hateful people in general. You can probably name some, but the one person who makes me grind my teeth and get really upset is Ann C0ulter. God how I loathe everything that woman stands for.
When was the last time you flew a kite?
I'm pretty sure I haven't even successfully flown a kite, though I was invited to do so many, many times by my mom. It was one of her favorite sayings.
How long have you had a blog?
Almost 10 years. Shocking.
Have you ever had to call and complain about a product you bought?
I've returned some things over the years. The one place I've griped the most has been health care, either doctors or insurance.
Name something positive you love about yourself:
I have good feet. See above re relative depth of thought today.

1 sweet-talkers :

zippiknits...sometimes said...

Ann Colter, the Beast of the Deep. Maybe we can get her drunk and make her admit who paid her to be such a truculent bitch?

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.