Thursday, July 18, 2013

high and lifted up.

(Found here)

1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged? Well, he is my husband....

2. You talked to an ex today, correct? Ex- what? Who knows--I was at work today; I'm sure there were a few ex-somethings.

3. Have you taken someone's virginity? Oh, sure, I'm gonna go there tonight, after the fucked-over week I've had? smh

4. Is trust a big issue for you? It's important to me. It's critical to me, actually, that I know I can trust people. It takes a long time for me to trust completely once that's been broken.

5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently? I'm married. Not only that, but I like a LOT of people, many of whom are coworkers. So, yeah.

6. What are you excited for? BABY on the way!! Not mine (thank God!): my niece's.

7. What happened tonight? I did a load of laundry, took the trash and recycling to the curb, made myself a hot dinner (by cheating, but still, I cooked it at least), and watched TV. Oh, and this.

8. Do you think it's disgusting when girls get really wasted? The last person's answer works for me as well: "I think it's disgusting when anybody gets really wasted." Wasted usually means vomit, so, yeah, disgusting.

9. Is confidence cute? "Cute"?? OMFG, speaking of vomit!! Confidence is FUCKING AWESOME, but emphatically NOT "CUTE"!

10. What is the last beverage you had? Still working on tonight's Diet Dr. Pepper. I may keep it for the morning at this point.

11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust? Probably more than I should, since I do have a baseline trust level people get till they burn through it.

12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans? No. Well, actually, yes, but they're purple and black and semi-dressy so I don't think of them as 'jeans.'

13. What are you gonna do Saturday night? I'm married (have I mentioned that?) and also closing in fast on 50. Saturday night isn't much different for me from Monday night.

14. What are you going to spend money on next? Possibly breakfast. I'm definitely shopping at Babies R Us tomorrow, though. Maybe Hallmark too.

15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed? "Going out with"? ...hang on, I need to go get something to settle my stomach...

16. Do you think you'll change in the next 3 months? If not, something is drastically wrong.

17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything? I don't talk to anyone about everything, but Beast hears a lot of my venting.

18. The last time you felt broken? Recently. Regularly.

19. Have you had sex today? Let me think about this...uhm, no.

20. Are you starting to realize anything? Aside from the fact that this meme may prompt me to violence? I am not starting to realize anything specific, but I am currently coming to a final realization about something.

21. Are you in a good mood? Tired, but yeah, I'm good. Thanks for asking....

22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks? I think that would be foolhardy in the extreme, seeing as how I can't swim!!

23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s? Yup. To be clear, they are the same approximate color of my dad's when he was alive.

24. What do you want right this second? Better allergy meds.

25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy? What a hashed-up question! And, er, "saying" would evolve rather quickly into "shouting" I think.

26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color? Yes. Yes it is. I stopped dying it about 15 months ago.

27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn't make you laugh? As usual, I think Beast would frown on me dating anyone, regardless of that person's sense of humor. Also, no.

28. What was the last thing that made you laugh? Work was seriously bizarre today, and there was a great deal of gut-laughter about a list of books that included TWO books on cucumbers and another one about pussies.  The list was in the back of a book about farts. Welcome to high stress in a library staff room; we all turn into 12-year-old boys....

29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now? Yes, really, I truly do wish Beast were home. He's had a shitty (pun intended) week, and I'm quite concerned about him.

30. Does everyone deserve a second chance? I dunno. OK, yes, but that doesn't mean they have to get their second chance from me. Probably best to take it up with God if you really think you need one.

31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to? Hmm, I think the last 'boy' I spoke to was either a patron or a staff member. In fact, it was probably the kid who was collecting his last prizes of the summer for reading 159 hours since June 3. So, no, honestly, there is absolutely NO WAY I could hate a kid like that.

32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do? I should hope so.

33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda? {snap} Pay attention here: I just told you I'm drinking pop!

34. Listening to? I'm watching TV, or perhaps "watching." Actually, never mind: "Criminal Minds" just ended, and I'm so not watching "House."

35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore? Every day, sweetie, every day. I love pencils.

36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is? He'd better be asleep in his hotel room!

37. Do you believe in love at first sight? ...sigh... I have answered this question approximately 30 times on this site. Go over to the left column and search the operative phrase.

38. Who did you last call? Beast. Actually, he called me.

39. Who was the last person you danced with? Probably Beast. Or a random baby....

40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed? Habit.

41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake? ...been awhile. Yay, me!

42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today? That would be extremely difficult to do, seeing as how they've both been cremated.

43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush? Welcome to my entire life from ages 11 to 22.

44. Do you tan in the nude? Rather presumptuous to think that I "tan" at all anymore, aren't we?

45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss? Nope.

46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night? Does "myself" count?

47. Who was the last person to call you? Oops. Yeah, that would be Beast.

48. Do you sing in the shower? Never.

49. Do you dance in the car? At times. I was drumming on the steering wheel and shifter today.

50. Ever used a bow and arrow? Yes. I have. It was fun. I should do that again....

51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? The last time we got roped into a sitting for the church directory, about 10 years ago.

52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? Of course, but I love them!

53. Is Christmas stressful? Yes.

54. Ever eat a pierogi? I ... think ... so? Surely I have? Wow, I do not know...OH! Yes, yes, I have. lol

55. Favorite type of fruit pie? Cherry.

56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Grocery store checker, teacher, mom, Broadway dancer/actress/singer, Indian princess, cowboy.... Those are the ones I remember.

57. Do you believe in ghosts? Not in the "haunting" sort, no. I believe people leave parts of themselves behind though.

58. Ever have a deja-vu feeling? Yes, but oddly not for a very very long time. I wonder why....

59. Take a vitamin daily? Yes I do.

60. Wear slippers? Not frequently. I really like bare feet.

61. Wear a bath robe? About three times a year.

62. What do you wear to bed? Tshirt and undies. Back to my college days.

63. First concert? Denver Symphony. I know, I know, but it's true: my parents had DSO tickets for a few years when I was around 11ish.

64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? Target.

65. Nike or Adidas? Whatever feels the best on my feet, which may be Keds or New Balance or Puma.

66. Cheetos or Fritos? The only time I willingly eat Fritos is when I (rarely) make Mexican straw hats.

67. Peanuts or sunflower seeds? I eat a lot of raw almonds. I can't eat sunflower seeds without thinking of my sister Ellen who lived on them for several years; she went through 10 lbs of them a month, I'm sure. And peanuts...I'm vaguely allergic to them, so I don't eat many.

68. Favorite Taylor Swift song? I'd rather chew on sandpaper, thanks.

69. Ever take dance lessons? I can only WISH!

70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? My future spouse doesn't exist. I'm a one-and-done kind of gal.

71. Can you curl your tongue? No, but Beast and Sparky can. Shall I explain dominant and recessives genes to you?

72. Ever won a spelling bee? We never did spelling bees when I was a kid. I always won the Dictionary Game, though.

73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? All the time.

74. What is your favorite book? I have loads of "favorite books." Pull up a chair--we'll talk.

75. Do you study better with or without music? "Study"?

76. Regularly burn incense? Nope. Beast can't stand the smell, and it's fiddly. I'd rather light a candle.

77. Ever been in love? Yes. Several times. Probably over a hundred times. Maybe over a thousand, in fact.

78. Who would you like to see in concert? Melissa Etheridge. She is touring. Maybe I should just get tickets for myself.

79. What was the last concert you saw? There was a trio that played at our church last fall that was pretty good.

80. Hot tea or cold tea? Depends. Generally, I'm more likely to make hot tea than cold, though.

81. Tea or coffee? I don't drink coffee.

82. Favorite type of cookie? Oatmeal raisin. Mom's recipe. The one she lost when I was about 12.

83. Can you swim well? The sharks would say I swim fine, since I'm really easy to catch.

84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Of course. ?? Seriously, are there people who can't do this?

85. Are you patient? Much more so than I used to be, but never patient enough it seems.

86. DJ or band, at a wedding? I do not care.

87. Ever won a contest? Yes.

88. Ever have plastic surgery? Nope.

89. Which are better black or green olives? I prefer my olives missing.

90. Opinions on sex before marriage? I think this is another long conversation. I also think that I am not willing to make a blanket statement that applies to every single person in the universe.

91. Best room for a fireplace? Probably the one with the chimney and hearth attached.

92. Do you want to get married? I think if I got married again it would be illegal, and Beast would be pretty unhappy with the arrangement. Frankly, so would I: too many people in the house trying to get along. Nope, I'll stick with one husband, thanks.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.