Sunday, July 21, 2013

Blogthings

You Are Mysterious
You are very passionate, but you only show your passion to those close to you.

Your emotions are both intense and deep. You keep them bottled up because you are afraid of their power.

You have both an alluring and confident way about you. And your persona is 100% real.

You may have been the type to fake it until you make it
in the past. Now that you've arrived, you're happy being you.

You are assertive but never overly aggressive. You set your sights high and just go for it.

You have the courage to be yourself
, and people naturally respect that. No one can figure out the secret to your success.
Well, no: pretty much everyone knows that I have a temper...er, that I'm "passionate" about things. I am rather fearful of that, which is why I don't bottle them up. I've given up trying to be someone I'm not, but I do still subscribe to the "fake it till you make it" way of approaching difficult situations.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.