Saturday, June 1, 2013

Yo

(Found here)

1. What is the most accident prone area on your body? All of it is pretty accident prone. Probably my legs, if I had to pick one, but that's probably because that's 60% of my body.

2. Do you think a world without make up would be more fair or just as shitty? I think this is the least of our problems, but since I don't wear makeup anyway, I don't care.

3. Do you visit icon/photo sites on [Tumblr]? I do if someone suggests one I should look at.

4. Have you ever taken showers at a friend's house before? WTH?! Yes, of course, if staying over, I usually clean myself at some point.

5. Do you like mussels, the seafood? I'm not sure I've ever had them. They sound sorta icky, though that can probably be overcome, if they taste good.

6. Do you own any Hello Kitty apparel/accessories? Uh, no. I am too old for that shit.

7. When was the last time you drew all over a balloon? ...Well, the best I can say about this question is that I'm almost positive it's never been asked before. I'm also at least that sure about the fact that I haven't done this in the last decade.

8. Do you think mint tastes nasty? Are you kidding? I love mint!

9. What is your favourite cough drop flavour? Which is the flavor that makes sore throat pain and coughing disappear, because that is my favorite.

10. Have you ever gone to the beach in the winter? Yup. Not a helluva a lot going on.

11. When was the last time you got a nosebleed? Within the last year. I only remember because it doesn't happen very often. Like, once every 6-7 years.

12. Do you love Raisinets as much as I do? Since I loathe them, I'd say probably not.

13. Isn't Target a cool store? Not the one nearest my house, but in general I prefer Target to a lot of other stores of that ilk.

14. Is there a nearby park in your community? There's a park about 3 blocks from the house, yes. I actually haven't ever stepped foot in it. There are no benches or trees, and I don't have any small kids.

15. When was the last time you discussed with your friends about masturbating? I, uh, don't think this has been mentioned in several decades.

16. Have you taken a Health class yet? "Yet"?? OMFG....

17. Do you know of anyone with a 'fro? Not exactly, no.

18. How often do you get homework over the weekend? I just tonight finished some stuff I brought home from work about a month ago.

19. Do you use index cards to help you study for tests? Not anymore. Actually, I never did.

20. Abominable Snowman or the Loch Ness Monster or Big Foot? I like Nessie.

21. Do you enjoy reminiscing about the past or looking forward to the future? Yes.

22. Have you got a favourite brand of beer? The only time I've willingly drunk (as opposed to tasted) beer was on a Chinese train in Mongolia, because they ran out of everything else to drink, including (bottled) water. It was Chinese, that's all I can tell you.

23. Don't you just love WhackaMole? Not really. Kind of annoyed by it, frankly.

24. When was the last time you said "it's what all the cool kids do"? Like, never. Certainly not with any degree of seriousness.

25. Can you play Smoke On Water on the guitar? No.

26. Do you walk around school during your lunch period or stay seated in the cafeteria the whole time? I don't have a cafeteria at my place of work, and I usually eat at my desk. In school, I think I pretty much stayed in the lunchroom.

27. Do you flick people off during class? Have you ever gotten caught by the teacher? "Flick" them off? Or do you mean "flip" them off? I don't and didn't do either, just clarifying.

28. Have you ever ridden a subway before? I've ridden commuter trains/subways in D.C., Chicago, London, Moscow, Rome, Leningrad, and Beijing. Seems like there's more than that, but I can't remember.

29. Don't you hate getting ulcers inside your lip or on your tongue? How do you treat them? There's some numbing gel you can buy, or go to the doctor and get something stronger, but otherwise I don't have too many problems in this area.

30. Have you ever ridden in a red wagon before? I believe I have. Been a long time though.

31. When was the last time you held a lemonade stand? Did you make much moola? I never did this. Seemed completely stupid: a lot of work for limited payoff. Besides, I didn't ever want to call attention to myself.

32. Do you prefer cold water or hot water? For baths: warm to hot. In the summer: cooler is better. To drink: cold. There are far too many variables in usage for a definitive answer to this.

33. Do you wash your hands after coming home from school/work? Eventually I do. Usually because I'm making dinner, or otherwise have made a mess of them.

34. Do you flush your toilet paper down the toilet or toss it in the trash? The ONLY place I have put it in the trash is on Hydra, because their plumbing isn't equipped to handle it. To be honest, that grossed me out completely.

35. Have you ever gone into a public bathroom and heard someone taking a crap? Did you tell your friends and/or laugh about it? I am...stunned at the inanity of this question. I lived in a dorm for four years; during that time I heard a lot more interesting/funny/weird things in the bathroom than people pooping. Weekend late nights/early mornings were especially active.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.