Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The Weird Question Meme, Part One

Do you wear slippers?
I do when my feet are cold, in the winter. Occasionally in the summer, too; Beast and I don't always agree on what the a/c should be doing.
How many pictures are in your living room?
On the wall there are four framed pieces. On the shelves, there are two (maybe three--there are things stacked in the way of some of the stuff). Actually right now there are 3 others in here waiting to be hung in the stairwell.
Do you ever watch Brady Bunch reruns?
Not often, but I did watch one recently for the first time in eons. It involved the Bradys getting a color TV.
Are you allergic to anything?
Harrumph. This time of year it tends to feel like I'm allergic to everything!
When was the last time you called in sick?
Several months. I went home sick last month one day, just achy-sore, and only about 3 hours early.
Have you ever been in a car accident?
I've been in two in the last 4 years. That's enough for me, especially since neither was at high speed.
What is your favorite snack food?
Iced sugar cookies. I haven't had one in over two months!
Have you ever seen a tornado?
Not up close, but I've seen the clouds do the tornado thing, and we had some very scary weather here about 10 years ago at night that constituted a microburst (mini-tornado, essentially).
If you won a million dollars, what would you buy first?
A CPA and attorney.
What time is it right now?
13.48 in British terms.
Do you think it's cool for men to wear flip-flops?
Uhm not from an aesthetic point of view. I think most mens' feet are ugly as sin--a lot of women's feet are as well. However, it's probably cooler for them than wearing heavy shoes. Ultimately, though, I'm not overly fussed.
How many pairs of shoes do you own?
At least two dozen. Maybe even close to 30. I'm a shoe whore.
Do you think you are a hypochondriac?
Today I do. Everything from my sternum up hurts today.
Do you own a dictionary?
Well, actually yes, we own at least 4, but I haven't used one (at home) in eons.
Where was the last place you went on vacation?
I guess that would be Vegas last winter.
Do you talk about your friends behind their back?
I talk about my friends, occasionally, when they aren't around, yes.
Are you actually fat but in complete denial about it?
I am actually fat. There's no denying it.
What color is your mouse pad?
I use a laptop at home, so I don't use a mouse. At work, my mouse in on a floating black pad similar to this (only mine is round, and black) next to my under-desk keyboard.
Does your kitchen have a theme?
The theme is "food + stuff we set down and forgot to move."

6 sweet-talkers :

I am Harriet said...

Every year I say that I am heading to Vegas. I have yet to do it.

CountryDew said...

I think I still have shoes I bought back in 1990.

Kwizgiver said...

That is the perfect kitchen theme name!

Cat. said...

Harriet: you must go. It's the weirdest place on Earth.

Dew: me too!!

KW: It's odd that I'm actually cleaning the kitchen up today. We have counters!! Who knew....

Unknown said...

How far we've come since getting a color tv was a big thing! I like the answer of getting a CPA and attorney--wise thinking.

jennifer anderson said...

I took the fat question off of mine lol

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.