Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thursday 13

(Link in meme-roll)
Things Starting with H

  1. Hungry. I haven't been as hungry this week as I would have thought. I've still got loads of extra points to burn before Saturday morning...but why would I do that the day before weigh-in?? I forgot to grab a belt this morning, and my pants were doing the very trendy boy fashion of falling low enough to show my undies. A long-enough top saved me, but it's good to have loose clothing!
  2. Habits. I have some major bad (food) habits that are going to be very hard to break. Slow but sure....
  3. Hodge/Hodges/Hodgins. Why the hell is there a character with variations on this name on virtually every show I like? I'm watching "Criminal Minds" right now
  4. Haircut. I was supposed to have a haircut tomorrow, but I 'donated' it to Sparky because I've got other plans.
  5. Help. Those other plans involve sitting in a classroom all day judging 8th-grade projects. Should be interesting.
  6. Helicopter. I would really like to fly in one someday. It seems like it would be quite different from being in an airplane. But I'd also love to be in a small plane someday, too.
  7. Hubris. ...is pretty much God saying, "Hah! Not so fast!"
  8. Hairnet. Does anyone ever wear these outside of food service anymore? My mom always had a line around her scalp for a couple of hours every morning.
  9. Huge. We have a $6000 end-of-(fiscal-)year order placed last month that was supposed to arrive by April 30. We still haven't seen it. And our major jobber is falling down on the job bigtime as well.
  10. Headache. This has been a banner week for headaches. I could live without them.
  11. Hotel. I really need a vacation. In a small hotel. In the mountains.
  12. Heat. The house is warming up in the day, but we haven't actually gotten to summer temperatures...or summer humidity.
  13. Hands. If/When I actually lose weight, I'm looking forward to having my rings be looser on my fingers. Especially this time of year, when my fingers naturally swell up further.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.