Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The Wish List Meme, part two

26.) If you had to order from a kid's menu, what would you get?
Oh, I dunno. Chicken fingers or mac 'n cheese or a hot dog. It's not too long till I'll be able to order from the Old Folks menu, which is probably not too different. ;-)
27.) Do you speak any other languages?
I speak cataloger, pig latin, ubby-dubby (badly), and Cat (which usually involves Anglo-Saxon words). I understand Spanish but don't speak it very well.
28.) Do you use Twitter?
Not very often.
29.) Do you go onto YouTube?
Only when someone posts something that looks interesting on Facebook.
30.) Do you play Angry Birds?
Nope. Beast does though.
31.) Do you like theme parties?
Nope. {{shudder}}
32.) Do you like current cartoons?
I haven't read what we used to refer to as "the funny pages" for a very long time. I read Beast's leftover Argyle Sweater calendar pages and that's about it. I don't really like most cartoons anymore. And cartoon movies? I was glad to give them up when Sparky stopped watching them.
33.) Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Of course. I am woman, see me weep.
34.) Who would you like to see in concert?
Melissa Etheridge. Joan Osborne. Gogol Bordello, but only from the very expensive seats.
35.) Can you swim well?
Who would swim in a well?? [I can't swim in wells or anywhere else, myself]
36.) Ever won a contest?
Yup. Twice, as a child. I don't enter contests much anymore. Silent auctions are about my limit these days.
37.) Ever won a giveaway?
Oops, yes. One of those 'contests' was actually a giveaway. Sorry.
38.) Do you get a full 8 hours of sleep every night?
I range from 6-8 hours/night. It seems to work.
39.) What tea do you like?
Earl Grey, hot. (and black)
40.) What mixed drink do you like?
Vodka tonic or greyhound.
41.) Do you shop at Walmart?
As little as possible.
42.) Do you shop at Target?
Occasionally.
43.) What do you order at your local coffee shop?
If you mean a Starbucks-type place, I don't very often because I don't drink coffee. When I do meet someone there, I grab a grapefruit soda or caramel-apple-cider.
44.) Do you drink bottled or tap water?
Yes. Mostly tap. I can't abide the water in the library (i.e., at work) or anywhere in town, but my well water is very good.
45.) Do you like homemade meals?
Of course I do. 'Long as I don't have to make rhem!
46.) Do you like homemade baked goods?
Shit yes!
47.) Do you shop online?
Sometimes. I should do more, but I'm not a huge fan of shopping.
48.) Name 3 stores online stores you would like to shop at:
Those I would like to shop, or those I do shop? If I would like to, I just would DO IT. So: Amazon, VS, and the Nook store.
49.) What holiday don't you like?
I'm not a big fan of Sweetest Day, since it's always seems like the stupidest name for a holiday, even a manufactured one. I'm not fond of "sweetness" if it doesn't actually involve sugar intake.
50.) What do you eat more when you're sick?
I probably eat less when I'm sick. Toast, clear broth, and 7Up are my staples.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.