Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch

(Link in meme-roll)
  1. When it's time to cut the grass (mow the lawn), who does it?
  2. Not me. I don't even know how to start the mowers. I'm allergic to grass(es) and Beast actually enjoys the process.
  3. If someone gave you $500 dollars and you could not spend it on yourself, who would you spend it on?
  4. It would either go to our church or to PDA.
  5. Have you ever taken a blogging break or considered one?
  6. Yes. I blog much less than I used to. I just don't have the urge like I did 5 years ago.
  7. Are you bothered by spring allergies or hay fever? If not spring, any other time of the year?
    Yup, as mentioned above. I'm allergic to everything in the environment from spring through fall.
  8. What's new with you?
  9. Not much of import. My class ended yesterday, not that I did anything the last two weeks. Sparky's finals start tomorrow, so he'll be home next Wednesday for a few weeks before his summer classes start. My new boss rocks. The new children's librarian seems like she's fitting in well too.

5 sweet-talkers :

Sherri said...

This is my first time visiting you. My aren't you a sassy librarian...I like it ;O)...I read a little of your profile...Nothing may be new with you right now, but some how I think you're keepin' it interesting. Have a blessed week

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading your answers. Have a great week.

Patrice said...

Welcome to the porch.I like librarians. We have the nicest crew at our local library. My daughter worked there as a page for a year and a half before going off to college. She is now at the circulation desk at her college and loves it. Sounds like you have killer allergies like mine. This is a difficult time of year with all the pollen. Have a great rest of the week and weekend. I hope to see you again on the porch.

Patrice said...

p.s. I should have known you were a librarian by the amount of labels you have for your blog topics. :)

Kwizgiver said...

Yay that the new boss is working out ok!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.