Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. Sniff, sniff...what is that weird smell? I am, indeed, smelling a strange smell around me today. Maybe my nose isn't working right.

2. I'm not a big sports fan, but I do love football.

3. What in the world is THAT?

4. All I crave is peace and quiet.

5. One of my dreams is to apply myself and get some cleaning and sorting done this year.

6. It's not a matter of having so many cosmetics in my house, it's more a matter of having so few.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing Beast--at home for the first time in three weeks!-- tomorrow my plans include working (boo!), and Sunday, I want to do nothing except wallow in Super Bowl stuff, but I have to teach Sunday School and then work!

3 sweet-talkers :

The Liebers said...

Cleaning and sorting are on my list this year too. Now to find the motivation to get started!!

Kwizgiver said...

Bummer your Sunday is so hectic.

zippiknits...sometimes said...

I'll be twirling a dust mop and sorting/tossing midden piles this year too. Let's all cheer each other on! Too bad you have to work this weekend but "needs must".

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.