Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
40 of The Most Random Questions Meme, Part Two

21) What's something you've always wanted?
Long straight hair that always looks perfect.
22) Do you have hairy legs?
Not so much; I've shaved recently.
23) What does "Semper Fidelis" stand for?
It doesn't STAND FOR anything; it isn't an abbreviation. It MEANS "Always faithful." And yes, I knew the translation without checking, even without having any Latin lessons, or anyone in the Marines or any of the several others who use this as their motto. ;-)
24) Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
I can't swim. But ocean, if I could. Certainly NOT the lake near where I live!
25) Do you wear a lot of black?
I wear black 2-4 times a week in some part of my wardrobe.
26) Describe your hair:
Ironic in view of the first answer I gave. My hair is wavy/curly (more at the wavy end of things), dark brown and turning white, which means the white hairs are even more twisty than my usual hair texture. Awesome. It's also too short to ponytail anymore.
27) Do you have Entomophobia?
I'm not a huge fan of bugs, but I'm not afraid of them. I live in a not-tropical climate, so there aren't too many bugs to fear around here except killer mosquitoes and ticks.
28) Are you an adult?
Most of the time.
29) Do you own or rent?
We have a mortgage.
30) Do you have a tan?
Hah! Perish the thought. I have faint freckles at this point.
31) Are you addicted to TV?
Not really. The computer, but not TV.
32) Do you enjoy spending time with your In-laws?
My parents-in-law are dead, but I loved spending time with them. Beast's brother is being a bit of a dickhead lately, and all the folks who have married-in are about as usual for them. On balance, the answer is yes.
33) Are you a sugar freak?
Uhm, yes.
34) What happened to Larry King?
?? Several heart attacks, even more marriages, and old age aren't enough??
35) What sign are you?
This one.
36) What do you wish on your birthday?
Not with any anticipation of having it granted.
37) Who did you copy this from?
See top of page.
38) Do you eat breakfast?
Yup.
39) What would you name the royal baby?
How about John (or Jane) Bull?
40) Do you buy a newspaper?
Very rarely.

2 sweet-talkers :

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

You are probably at your best when you are not an adult. :)

Cat. said...

Bud, I told you not to talk about that one night at the roller rink!! :P

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.