Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. I love the feeling of being snug under the covers in the morning.

2. Seeing happy babies and toddlers always brightens my day.

3. Beast's troubles are is what I will remember the most from 2012.

4. My favorite family recipe is my mom's mac n cheese.

5. When I want to spoil myself I have cookies.

6. NCIS is my favorite TV show. (for now)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed (so exciting), tomorrow my plans include working (possibly without internet access, whee), and Sunday, I want to not wail when Sparky leaves for school!

3 sweet-talkers :

AlwaysJoy said...

Ugh working on a Saturday with no web? Good luck!

annies home said...

what a comfy dish mac n cheese especially when made by mom yummy
come see what I shared at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

Kwizgiver said...

I think it's a luxury to have a Friday night with nothing planned--that way I can go to bed early or stay up late.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.