Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The Mixed Bag Meme

1. How many songs are in your library?
I have a little more than 100 albums downloaded. That's at least 800 songs. I don't use iTunes, and I'm begging Sparky to walk me through Spotify while he's home. Otherwise, though, I'm all about Pandora, and Stereomood.
2. Do you like Christmas music?
Yes. I haven't listened to much this year, so I'm not overly annoyed by it.
3. What magazines do you have subscriptions to?
Ms., Bookmarks, Entertainment Weekly, and uhm, there's another...oh, Real Simple.
4. What is your favorite scent?
Vanilla. Baking bread. Lavender. (NOT all together!)
5. Do you give money to charity?
Yup.
6. What is your theme song?
Lately, I can't get "Mele Kalikimaka" out of my head. But in general, it would probably be "Georgy Girl."
7. What's in your wallet?
No Capital One cards. Money, credit cards, and other random ID-type things. The usual, y'know. I took most of the discount cards out in November and never put 'em back in.
8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
I'd call it a tie. This is better than it ever used to be--I used to be an Open-Mouth-Insert-Foot kind of gal.
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Aside from the things that are weighing Beast down, I'm pretty good. Oh, and the leftovers from the cold I got two weeks ago are STILL hanging around.
10. Do you have a good body-image?
Probably better than I oughtta, considering the body I'm working with.
11. How are you spending your holidays?
Quietly. We bought veggies and deli stuff at the store today, and that's pretty much what we'll be eating for the next few days, except for the requisite Chinese tomorrow night....
12. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
I found a new-to-me BBC show called "New Tricks" recently, which is totally cracking me up.
13. Tell us a secret?
I spent too damn much on stuff again this year.
14. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?
See #6 up there....
15. What’s your favorite item of clothing?
I bought a pair of 'exercise' pants at the Dollar Store a couple of days ago that are awesomely comfy AND they fit right!
16. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
Only with sugar added.
17. Is Santa real?
As real as we want him to be.
18. What should you be doing right now?
Taking a nap. I may do that after the Packers finish destroying the Titans....

2 sweet-talkers :

I am Harriet said...

There are a lot of underrated but, great BBC shows out there.

Have a wonderful Holiday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/12/depends-what-he-brings-me/

Kwizgiver said...

I'm looking up the BBC show in another window. Thanks for the tip!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.