Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thursday 13

(Link in meme-roll)
Oddball Things in My Living Room
  1. An orange pedometer imprinted "Sierra sierra.iii.com" currently showing 5 steps. It's been sitting here for a week, unused.
  2. A nearly-two-year-old heart-shaped gingerbread on a ribbon. The icing says "Frohes Fest." I don't like gingerbread, but I can't throw away things Sparky gives me.
  3. An Orange County Chopper throw pillow.
  4. Two kissing ceramic ducks. They're a set of salt-and-pepper shakers.
  5. Three tribbles.
  6. A hotpad.
  7. A magazine I grabbed at the San Francisco airport that I read at 4 a.m. today. It's called "The Intelligent Optimist." I'm kind of afraid I'm only one of those things, at least by their definition.
  8. Cartoon-printed with polka-dot inside Chucks.
  9. Last year's NFL Record and Fact Book.
  10. Two earbuds, two Yankee candles, two boxes of Kleenex, two cups, two chapsticks...seems to be a theme.
  11. 16 visible light sources: 7 electric, the rest are candles or lamps. I think there are at least 2 flashlights in one of the drawers as well.
  12. Three throws (blankets).
  13. Quite a few used Kleenexes and other signs that someone in the house is sick. :( Waah, me.

2 sweet-talkers :

Anonymous said...

Be careful around those tribbles. They can be troublesome.

Kwizgiver said...

Hope you feel better fast!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.