Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The SCARY meme

1) What do you think is the best costume for Halloween?
Whatever you want to wear is fine with me. I plan to dress up, as usual, as a middle-aged, middle-class mom handing out candy.
2) What would an alien think of humans if it came to Earth on Halloween?
The same thing an alien would think any other day of the year: WTF?!
3) Who would you haunt?
I'm assuming you mean after I die? Probably a random library somewhere. Or maybe the internet.
4) Are you afraid of the dark?
Nope.
5) Do you pass out candy, or hide with the lights off?
We pass out candy until we're out then hide with the lights off.
6) What scary movie do you like best?
I don't like scary movies at all.
7) If you had to wear a costume for a week, what would you be?
See above. Or I could make do with hospital scrubs.
8) What do you think about Ouija boards?
I think they're silly and fake.
9) Have you ever told ghost stories around a fire?
Uhm, yeah, actually I have.
10) Trick? or Treat?
Treat FTW!
11) Have you ever been in a haunted house?
Not that I'm aware of. Unless you mean the sort Jaycees or others create to scare others. THOSE I've been in, as a customer and as an "actor"--had my head cut off for hours one year, and another year I rose out of a grave for hours; had some serious abs back then!
12) What would you do if you saw a ghost?
I'm pretty clueless: I might not even recognize a ghost immediately.
13) Question 13, should we have skipped this and jumped to 14?
Probably.
14) Are you brave enough to walk into a graveyard after dark on Halloween?
Sure. Depending on the neighborhood. After all, I've sat and walked on numerous graves after dark on or around the 4th of July since the cemeteries are kind of prime viewing spots for fireworks in town.
15) Do you like chocolate? what kind:
I like British or German plain milk chocolate.
16) Who would look better in a clown costume? Obama or Romney?
Hell no I am not going to start this on my blog! I do think John Sununu would look mighty fine with about a dozen red clown noses stuffed into his mouth, though.
17) Are you in the path of Frankenstorm?
Only very indirectly, if at all.
18) Post a link to any other blog:
Shrug, ok: Found Cameras and Orphan Pictures.

2 sweet-talkers :

amy said...

Erm, #3 is already true, in spades.

Kwizgiver said...

I told my students that my costume this year is middle-aged, overworked teacher. Some of them didn't get it.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.