Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

2. When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you.

3. Why am I fixated on the "wish" theme today? I'm not usually into the whole scene.

4. Soon you'll be walking out the door. [I seriously have a song theme meme stuck in my head]

5. Wow! I don't think I got enough sleep last night.

6. You said tomahto, and I say tomayto...let's call the whole thing off. [yes, more music]

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing my little baby boy...son who is home for a long weekend, tomorrow my plans include work (blergh!), and Sunday, I want to not mess up my parts of the bell choir performance. I'd also like to see the Packers win!

2 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I enjoy your song theme answers. Hope you have a great weekend with "the boy"!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

You can reach me at bud9man9atyahoodotcom

I was sorry I forgot to mention you in my final post.

See you out there...


:)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.