Sunday, August 12, 2012

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Sunday 7

7 Favorite TV Scene Stealers
  1. Edith Bunker in All in the Family. I mean, really.
  2. Klinger in MASH. Pretty much every time he showed up, I was gone for the rest of the episode.
  3. Antonio Scarpacci in Wings. He outshone the rest of the cast completely, even the one who went to high school with my husband. (ahem)
  4. Mot the Barber in ST:TNG. Dude totally wrecked me every time.
  5. Murray the dog in Mad About You. I loved that dog.
  6. Nurses Haleh Adams and Malik McGrath in ER. Man, if they hadn't stuck around for the whole time I watched the series, it wouldn't have been the same show.
  7. Greg Sanders in CSI (the early seasons). Maybe it's just cuz he's a "local," but he really seemed to steal the show whenever he was on.
What I find interesting is that once the sideline characters become mainline characters, the show tends to head towards shark-jumping territory. I mean, look at Chachi in "Happy Days," and actually Greg and Klinger in my list above.

1 sweet-talkers :

Patrick said...

Great list...I actually considered Edith and Klinger for mine, too! (Alice from "The Brady Bunch" also made the long list.) :)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.