Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The Too Tired to Think Meme, Part 2

26. What type of errands do you like running?
The last ones.
27. Have you ever eaten snow?
Yes. Yes, I have. Many times. The joys of winter. OK, this is about the ONLY joy, really.
28. What color are your bedsheets?
Right now, we have the sand-colored ones on. I just bought new ones today, for our new bed. One new set of sheets, two extra pillowcases, and two new pillows=$340 (because of the bed we bought, we can't buy sheet 'sets;' I bought two long-twin fitted sheets, and a king-size flat sheet. Ugh.
29. What’s your favorite flower?
Roses. My mom was a natural with rose-bushes, and so many people say they are "hard" to grow, but...I haven't touched ours this summer and they are absolutely HUGE.
30. Do you do ballet?
Nope.
31. Do you listen to classical music?
Occasionally.
32. What is the first TV theme song that pops in your head?
"The Pink Panther" for gawd knows what reason.
33. Do you watch Sponge Bob?
I haven't watched in years. Sparky used to watch and I sat in on that usually.
34. What temperature is it outside right now?
73. With 76% humidity. So...yuck.
35. Do people consider you smart?
I think so. When I'm not being a complete spaz.
36. How many piercings do you have?
Just my earlobes: 2.
37. Are you signed on [to] AIM?
I don't use AIM. And, I'm not, technically, logged in to any other chat site, though I guess I am default-online on Gchat. No one ever chats me there, except Beast though. He's 10 feet away and reading his magazine right now.
38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together?
Yes. When I was in elementary school. Guess what: it doesn't really work, even with SuperGlue; or maybe I already knew the secret to ungluing SuperGlue when I did it.
39. How do you feel about your family?
"May Go-o-o-o-o-od bless and keep [the-e-e-em].....farawayfromus"
40. Do you have an iPod?
I have a small, off-brand MP3 player that I never use.
41. What time do you go to bed?
10-11. Then, of late, I'm up between 12 and 1 for an hour or so. Then I sleep the rest of the night, generally.
42. What CD is currently in your CD player?
The only one I've used recently is the one in the car, which has Disc 2 of Lee Child's Worth Dying For in it.
43. What movie do you know every line to?
I know an awful lot of the Airplane/Naked Gun series, and lots of Bill Murray movies.
44. What is your favorite salad dressing?
REAL Blue Cheese.
45. What do you want for Christmas this year?
It's bloody-JULY! Are you serious? I'd like a boss that's not insane and a full complement of GOOD staff back on board at work.
46. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you? Where?
I guess that would be my niece Rosellen and her husband TJ who live 4230.38 miles from here. More or less. ;-)
47. Do you like hugs?
Of course I do, from people I know and like.
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
I can't remember.
I can remember the last time my stomach plummeted into my toes: last Thursday when I found out that our children's librarian is leaving to take another job. This happened 6 days after we all found out our director is also taking another job.
49. What’s the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name?
The beginning of my last name does not have a long vowel-sound in it. However, I have to say that I'm more bothered by spelling errors, of which there is almost always at least one: my name is crazy-hard, apparently.
50. Last person you hugged?
Probably Beast.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.