Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The Too Tired to Think Meme, Part 1

1. You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station. What do you get?
Cheetos, a large diet pop (Dr. Pepper or Pepsi), gum. Yes, I realize I'm going to have $5 left over. Saving it for souvenirs at my final destination.
2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be?
I would want to be ... able to swim.
3. Who’s your favorite redhead?
My son. Followed closely by my dad.
4. What do you order when you’re at IHOP?
I almost never go to IHOP. When I do, I get pancakes, since that's going to be something they are going to be consistently good at.
5. Last book you read?
I finished China in Ten Words last night, and then scrounged around and found a book I bought about 3 years ago, Legacy of the Frontier, and finished it this morning. Since I was on page 75 of 91 total pages, it's not that impressive.
6. Describe your mood.
I am tired. Tired and sad.
7. Describe the last time you were injured.
Somehow last weekend I skinned my right elbow right where I now know I lean on it whenever I need to lean on things. It still hasn't completely scabbed over because I keep rubbing it on stuff. This is not anything but mildly annoying, but I can't think of any real injuries.
8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
Someone tall.... This meme is awfully familiar.
9. Rock concert or symphony?
Depends. What band? Which symphony? If it's 1812, I'm there. If it's Rush, I'm so not there.
10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone? The number? (We'll just say "hi" - promise.)
It's a picture of Red Rocks similar to this which I took and can't be arsed to upload.
11. Favorite soda?
Diet Dr. Pepper.
12. What type of shirt are you wearing?
It's a Bl@ckh@wk Pr#sbyt#ry T-shirt.
13. If you could only use one form of transportation?
...is there a question here?
14. Most recent movie you have watched in theater?
{{shudder}} I may be done with theaters for a VERY long time.... (I don't remember what movie I saw last, which is typical)
15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for.
Meh. The guy who nearly won the British Open is pretty cute: Adam Scott. I have a thing about Australians, even though I didn't know he was Australian till well after I noticed how cute he is.
16. What’s your favorite kind of cake?
White or yellow with buttercream.
17. What did you have for dinner last night?
Hamburger Helper, because I'm nothing if not lazy.
18. Look to your left, what do you see?
A big mess of stuff on the end table.
19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Depends. I don't very often wear shoes that tie in the first place.
20. Favorite toy as a child?
Today I will say it was the dozens of jumpropes I went through as a kid.
21. Do you buy your own groceries?
No, I con the other people at the grocery store to buy them for me. ... Really?
22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
Yes. I work with two dozen women; what odds would you give me that they don't occasionally get around to me?
23. When was the last time you had gummy worms?
Wow! It's been quite some time. Years, probably.
24. What’s your favorite fruit?
Apples, or peaches, fresh off a tree.
25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel?
The question should really ask if I've ever done a cartwheel. Either way, the answer is "NO."

4 sweet-talkers :

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

The meme was incredibly stupid. I almost stopped doing it. I'll have to freakin' edit "part the second"...

Cat. said...

I never, ever, blame you, Bud, for the really stupid questions--that's the joy of stealing a meme, right?--only for the suggestive or downright insane ones. ;-)

Kwizgiver said...

I've done this meme before, also. Oh well... sometimes I have fresh answers!

Cat. said...

I usually do, too, unless it's one of those "favorite color" or "stuck in a well" questions. ;-)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.