Saturday, June 2, 2012

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
Crown of Creation

1. Do you understand a belief model based on creationism?
Do I...? What? I have no problem integrating the metaphors in the creation story/ies with the theories of evolution. Does that answer the question?
2. Is your house run more like a dictatorship or a democracy?
It's a benign oligarchy. Mostly benign. Except when it's fraught.
3. Are you likely to forgive a transgression and give someone a second chance?
Depends on the gravity of the transgression and who or what was transgressed. I'd forgive a temper tantrum, in most cases, easier than I'd forgive anything premeditated.
4. Is religion a big part of your life?
Yup. But you probably knew that, assuming you've seen any of my other posts anywhere.
5. Do you feel your job (or your spouse's if you work at home) is safe?
Mine is pretty solid. Beast's should be solid, based on his sales figures. But since I don't understand how corporate America works, who knows, really.
6. Do you believe in gay marriage? Why?
It's not a matter of belief, it's a matter of fact. Do I think it's a bad thing that two men or two women get married? No. Seriously, why the hell should I care about other people's sex lives?
7. Do you think the current U.S. war will lead to a more peaceful world?
Not bloody likely!
8. Do you like people with swagger?
Have they earned the swagger? In general, I'm not a fan of cockiness overall, but sometimes it fits the person and/or the situation.
9. What kind of budget do you live on, is it tight or carefree?
Somewhere in between.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.