Friday, June 1, 2012

Random (from a new-to-me site)

(From here)

1. Most unflattering hairstyle you ever had? What made it so unflattering? I had my hair cut boy-short when Sparky was about 2. It was truly horrid, but very easy to deal with.
2. Favorite movie(s) that were made in the 90's? Probably the Matrix movies. Those were in the 90s, right?
3. Do you rent movies? If so, from where? Nope. Well, I do check them out at the library, so perhaps I do.
4. Since you started dating, what's the longest period of time you've been single for? I think there were a few dry spells, but it's been awhile since I was single, so....
5. Do you still talk to the person who gave you your first kiss? Heh, that's a big negatory.

6. Did you go to pre-school? If so, what was the name of it? So, I just googled the name of the place I went to preschool, briefly, and discovered that it is still in existence, in the same location, in the same building, with the same artwork on the outside...as it was over 40 years ago when I went there. It was not my favorite place. {{shudder}}
7. How do you take your coffee? I take it to the sink and pour it out. Yuck.
8. Do you watch the Simpsons? I think I've seen, maybe, two episodes.
9. Favorite kind of chocolate? Non-American.
10. Ever been to sorry-mom.com? Ever submitted a crappy guy there? No, and it seems to be dead now.

11. What about peopleofwalmart.com? Do you think the site is mean, funny, or both? I think it's horrible, and fascinating. I just spent 10 minutes gaping at it.
12. Do you like fat sandwiches? If so, what does your favorite one have on it? Speaking of people of Walmart, let's talk about fat sandwiches...? I have no appetite right now, not after seeing what I've seen in the past 10 minutes.
13. One restaurant you'd never been to but would like to go to? Maggiano's. Someday....
14. What do you think of the new Myspace? Or do you not even log on anymore (I still do T_T)? I haven't been there in eons.
15. Do you still use AIM? If so, what's your font on there? Good Lord...no! I use Meebo.

16. What's your age backwards? 84. Nice.
17. Ever stayed home from school because the weather was bad? Nope. School was cancelled precisely twice when I was a kid: once because a boiler blew and there was no heat, and once because of a blizzard...and it was a matter of closing in the middle of the day, not cancelling the whole day. College never cancelled. Can't remember if grad school closed.
18. Do you drive well in the snow? I do.
19. What's your favorite kind of pancakes? Those made by someone else. I almost always end up burning a few of them.
20. Do you like movies with computer graphics, like Avatar? Not really.

21. Do you know how to sew? Yes, dear, I do.
22. Do you like synthetic dreads? Would you ever wear them? Synthetic ANYthing is fucked-UP. If I were going to do dreads, I'd do them properly.
23. Do you like banana flavored yogurt? Yuck-o.
24. Ever messed with someone who was drunk (wrote on their face, whatever)? No, I'm not mean.
25. When you see typos in a survey, do you correct them? Depends on how bad they are. Typos are one thing--I'd just fix 'em up. Stupid, though...stupid deserves mockery.

26. How old will you be in December of 2013?: Five-Oh.
27. What's the age difference between you and your siblings? I was born in '63. The others were born in '53, '49, '46 and '43.
28. Could you date someone with the same name as a parent or sibling? Again, I have to say that I think Beast would frown on me dating anyone, regardless of what they're called. It would be weird at first, but eventually it would be ok, I'm sure.
29. How much have you changed since freshman year of high school? Let's see. That was about 1978, and I spent freshman year as a 9th-grader in my junior high, so yeah...some changes since then.
30. Last time you got a haircut? Do you need one? It's been a couple of weeks, and yes I'm not digging what she did this time. We'll talk.

31. Did you ever order a class ring? What does it look like? I did, and I had it for less than four years before Beast lost it after we exchanged them. I still miss it, and that was 27 years ago.
32. Do you have any friends in college? Yes. Yes, I actually do.
33. Do you play any instruments? I play flute and piano about equally badly at this point.
34. What's your favorite pattern for clothing (stripes, plaid, etc.)? Actually, I'm not much of a pattern person for myself. I do like plaid, though, in general.
35. Do you make Christmas cookies in the winter? As opposed to going to Australia and making them there, in the summer? No, I haven't made Christmas cookies in over a decade.

36. Do you think the things people post on fmylife.com or am I the only one that thinks most of them are stupid? Never been there before, won't be going back. If you need to post something there then your life really is fucked.
37. Are you more optimistic or pessimistic? I prefer realistic-with-hope.
38. What color are your nails painted? Fingers=not. Toes=chocolate.
39. Do you have a checking or a savings account? How much money is in them? Yes, I have several bank accounts. There is money in each of them. Detail are NOYB.
40. How often do you get paid at your job? Every other Wednesday.

41. Would you rather get paid weekly or bi-weekly? Honestly? I'd kind of like to be paid monthly....
42. Do you like fuzzy things? LOL. We have four (five?) Tribbles in this house, not to mention two guinea pigs; what do you think??
43. Have you and a friend ever liked a guy at the same time? What happened? Yes. It did not go well for any of us.
44. Do you like cookies better when they're just out of the oven or after they've cooled? I like them best prior to baking.
45. Would you ever get your nipples pierced? No.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Swiped!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.