Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The Imaginary Meme, Part Two

21. Have you felt that life is like being on a roller coaster?
No, of course not. Why would I ever think that? Life is just smooth and straightforward.
22. Favorite year so far?
1986. Or the 1992. 2003 wasn't bad either. I think I'm due for another good one, please.
23. Do you consider yourself religious?
...sigh. Sure. Why argue?
24. How do you dress to impress?
I do not.
25. Have you ever been to Connecticut?
Y'know, I don't think I have. There are quite a few of the little states that I haven't gotten to, but I could probably take care of over about 3 hours, eh?
26. Do you eat sushi?
Hell no!
27. Would you smoke pot providing there was no risk or driving involved?
Yes.
28. What do you think of Idol Winner Phillip Phillips??
Who? (I haven't yet watched a single episode of this show.)
29. Do you believe that animals have souls?
They've certainly got more going on that we humans give them credit for. In short, I think so, yes.
30. Who did you last talk to? Share, if you dare.
My boys: Beast and Sparky. We are eating a "Sunday dinner" in front of the TV tuned to Indy, and there's not much conversation to speak of. I think Beast said, "Mmm, good" and I thanked him. Sparky's a teenager in spades today, so mostly he's just grunting.
31. What is one thing that always annoys you?
Teenage boys (and grown men) grunting instead of using speech.
32. Do you believe in a higher being?
Yup. Circles in circles today.
33. Have you ever fallen in love with a neighbor?
Pretty much all of my neighbors growing up were either at least 55 and/or female. When I was little there were boys about my age across the street, and I was planning to marry one of them, but 1) they moved on fairly quickly, and 2) I don't remember being "in love" with him anyway. I was, after all, not more than 5 years old.
34. Any plans for this weekend?
Laundry, racing, napping, staying out of the heat outside....
35. Would you like to rule your country, if you could?
Nope.
36. Do you like watching films about the nature of animals?
I used to. I don't, not so much, anymore. I wonder why? Maybe because I'm probably allergic to most of them; it's a little painful.
37. What's the difference between lust and/or lust?
Aha! I see what you did there! ;-)
38. Do you have a soul?
More circles.... It's here somewhere. I can't ever find it when I need it though.
39. One best friend or many good friends?
I'd rather have quality over quantity.
40. Do you believe in spontaneous combustion?
Yes. I saw it in action today, in fact, when I stopped in at work to grab something I forgot when I left. ... I'm really SUPER-glad I left at 1:00 yesterday. Eighteen hours after all hell broke loose, T's ears were still steaming today.

2 sweet-talkers :

I am Harriet said...

I'm not an Idol fan either.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/05/do-you-believe-in-spontaneous-combustion/

Kwizgiver said...

Boy grunting is annoying. I teasingly call one of my students Grunt because he makes a weird noise every time I call on him.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.