Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thursday 13

(Link in meme-roll)
Things Beast & I Talked About Tonight When I Got Home From Work
  1. We synced our calendars so that I know when he's got big stuff planned in the next few months, and he knows what I've got going as well. Plus now he has Sparky's school schedule as well.

  2. We talked about how Beast is going to get to his parents' condo--still not on the market--amidst his travel schedule from Crazyville.

  3. There was discussion of our financial situation.

  4. We are going to hire someone to do the preliminary yard prep (at least) this spring.

  5. Beast is going to do the taxes this weekend, so then I can do the FAFSA (which should really be called the FFAFSA) because it's due April 1.

  6. What are we having for dinner?

  7. We talked about this year's vacation. I'm getting a strong feeling that Beast doesn't really want to go anywhere.

  8. There was some serious discussion of the medical future of Beast. He has an appointment to see his regular doctor next week to talk about this week's self-diagnosed kidney stone as well as his back. Until he does that, we're in a holding pattern.

  9. Sparky needs to find a summer job.

  10. I'm going to try to find a cleaning lady/person/wevs to do floors and dusting every couple of weeks for us.

  11. The creepy-ass dude cattywampus across the street from us and his bizarro behavior du jour,which, fortunately, I missed.

  12. I let Beast know that I used our credit card to register for a conference next month, and also that I'm going clothes shopping tomorrow, and I have a haircut, which is two weeks overdue.

  13. What, from our longish list of DVR'd shows should we watch tonight? OK, two I've seen, but Beast hasn't. This is fine, as I wasn't exactly clear on some of the details.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.