Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Queen's Meme

(Link in meme-roll)
The Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Meme

1. Breakfast literally means "breaking the fast" of the night. What is your favorite cereal?
Froot Loops. Which I never eat at breakfast time, only as a snack or for dinner.
2. Brunch is typically eaten between breakfast and lunch. When is the last time you brunched?
Wow, it has been quite awhile. I can't remember.
3. In the castle we call it luncheon. The prisoners downstairs in the dungeon call it horrible lunch. Do you eat lunch at the same time everyday? What is your favorite sandwich?
No, I eat when I get time off the schedule at work, or before I get to work on the days I start work at mid-day.
4. What is the difference between dinner and supper?
Dinner is fancier.
5. What time do you generally "take tea" in your abode?
I'm the only one who drinks tea so tea time is whenever I feel like tea; but when my English rellies are here, it's about 4:30, summer or winter.
6. A "cuisine" is typically influenced by and named after geographical regions and cultures. Pretend your blog is a country. What is the name of your cuisine?
Sweet, of course.
7. This is a good food display from the National Institute of Health and Human Services. What is the one healthy food item below that is lacking in your diet?
I definitely need more veggies. But I'll ahve some of that bread in the middle first.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.