Friday, March 16, 2012

Cinn's Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
arguments over lightbulbs are hardly productive. WTF?

[01] When is the last time you attended a parade?
Wow. It has been a very long time. Probably about 5 years, at least I think that's the last time the "festival-named-after-a-fictional-detective" was held.
[02] How do you enjoy St. Patrick's Day?
I do. Sorta. I mean, I don't go nuts over it, but we'll have corned beef and potatoes for dinner tomorrow, and I'll be wearing green at work.
[03] Have you ever witnessed a dog race?
Yes. I think? I was actually more interested in the people-watching.
[04] Have you ever drank a green beer?
I have barely drUnk beer at all, and certainly NONE of it was green.
[05] Have you ever worn a kilt?
Not ... exactly. I had (still have) a skirt made of plaid purchased in Scotland when I was 14. But it is NOT a kilt.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.