Friday, March 16, 2012

13s....

(Swiped from Kwizgiver...)

1. Outside my window… it's beautiful weather. The front door is open, and I have a pillow under the laptop because it's keeping me too warm.

2. I am thankful… for the gorgeous weather.

3. In the kitchen… there are a LOT of dishes that need washing.

4. I am wearing… exercise shorts (black) and a Youthworks T and the requisite underthings. No sox! No jewelry, either.

5. I am creating… a blog post.

6. I am going… to bed soon.

7. I am reading… well, nothing at the mo, but there are three four books that I've got started: a Kate Shugak one (on Nook, which I can't remember the title of), The Scottish Prisoner, History's Greatest Lies, and From the Kingdom of Memory. I think there may be one I started at work, but I don't remember what it is.

8. I am learning… that I still don't have enough patience to face the world.

9. I am pondering… not much right now. Trying to stop the brain, or slow it, for bed.

10. A favorite quote… "Maybe our great-grandchildren will go to museums to see what poverty was." --Mohammad Yunus

11. One of my favorite things… my bath-pillow(s--don't ask).

12. A few plans for the rest of the week… the weekend means work, making corned beef, teaching Sunday School, laundry, grocery shopping....

13. A peek into my day… Slept late. Got a haircut. Bought new clothes at a new (to town) store. Bought guinea pig stuff. Sat on the porch. Took a nap. Goofed online.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Sounds like a really nice day you had today.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.