Friday, February 3, 2012

Thursday This or That

(Link in meme-roll)

Sausage or Bacon? Bacon. Not a big fan of sausage, though I'll eat it in a pinch (or a sandwich).

Pancakes or French toast? I prefer pancakes, though French toast is much easier to make.

Toast: Buttered or Jelly? Buttered. I only buy jelly when we have company...and then throw it out 6 months later, usually unopened or barely used.

Fried Eggs or Omelet? ...I just got a major hankering for a fried egg sandwich, Dad-style. Haven't made one of those in EONS. But for breakfast: omelet.

Strawberries or Cantaloupe? I loathe cantaloupe, so strawberries it is. Oddly, both remind me, for different reasons, of my mom.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.