Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The 99'er Meme: Part 3

51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
To be honest, I'm more likely to hold grudges against those who do wrong to those I love. I remember people doing me wrong, but I get more angry about my friends being wronged.
52) What is your astrological sign?
I'm a Scorpio.
53) Do you save money for anything? What?
I save it to pay bills.
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
Lunch. Right after I hit up Bath & Body Works and Hallmark.
55) Have you ever had a relationship that you realized was lust not love?
Uhm, yeah.
56) In a relationship?
Aha! I can name that: it's a prepositional phrase! Thought you could trick me, eh?
57) How many relationships have you had?
Plock.
58) What do you want to tell us about your day?
Since I have to come up with something, I would really love to sleep all afternoon, and not only because my eyes are refusing to focus on anything at all, close or far.
59) Where were you yesterday?
Rightcheah, cleaning, cooking, etc.-ing.
60) Is there anything interesting within 10 feet of you?
Several interesting books, of course....
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
It's February in the northern hemisphere, so yes of course.
62) What's your favorite animal?
Wolf.
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
Not to try very hard. And buying them food works too. Yeesh, I sound like a perv.
64) Where is your best friend?
I'd bet on Jen and Amy being home or somewhere near home; Beast is (still) at church.
65) How did you end your last relationship end?
I don't honestly remember. Attrition.
66) What is your heritage?
Horse thieves and murderers, if my father was to be believed.
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
Sleeping.
68) What's new?
Not much. You?
69) What is the key to seduction?
Honesty and charm.
70) What was the weirdest thing that happened to you this week??
Every week brings the weird at work. I think it was the fact that I got so very little cataloging done at work all week.
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
Call 911 and hope for the best. OK, actually, I'd help the damn dog after calling 911; my boss can go hang.
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
a) I would only tell my close friends and family, and probably my pastor.
b) Organize, plan my funeral, say goodbye (without being creepy or morbid about it).
c) Only of any potential pain.
73) You can only have one of these things: trust or love.
I can only trust/love, or I can only BE trusted/loved?? This is a critical distinction. I'd prefer to trust and BE loved.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
"Georgy Girl"
75) Who has your cell phone number (other than family)?
Friends, some people from church, workplace, and apparently random people who want to lend me money or ask for my vote in states I don't live in.

5 sweet-talkers :

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Loved the "it's a prepositional phrase!" You would not believe the questions that I had to replace! Thanks for playing... :)

Kwizgiver said...

Ohmygoodgooglymoogly! I haven't heard the song Georgy Girl in forever! What a great pick!

Cat. said...

Bud: Oh, I'd believe anything about memes. ;-)

KW: My older sister used to sing it to me, or so I've been told, when I was a baby. Which tells you approx. how old I am, no? lol

amy said...

#51 reminds me of cops in an emergency room, and anyone who's ever looked askance at Sparky (for no good reason).
#64: always a safe bet, in this direction, unless I'm sitting on your couch.
#74 reminds me of my former boss at Kaplan, and has me smiling very wide with tears in my eyes.

Mr said...

I'll lend you $100 if you vote for me in Idaho! lol

Happy Sunday!

http://www.solitaryviews.net

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.