Saturday, February 11, 2012

Follow Friday Four (on Saturday)

(Link in meme-roll)

1. I don’t understand politicians and probably never will.
2. I prefer honesty to tact.
3. My favorite smell is clean because it means I (or someone) has been working and things are, well, clean.
4. I suspect my neighbors of being kind-hearted. (except for the creepy guy cattywampus, who stares at all the women in the neighborhood whenever we're outside...shudder)

1 sweet-talkers :

Hilary said...

Smell of clean.. .I like that one!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.