Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thursday This or That

(Link in meme-roll)

Orange juice: Pulp or No Pulp? No pulp. As in ZEE-ROW.

Long or Short Nails? My nails are 'default short' since they break when they get too long.

Sunrise or Sunset? I prefer sunrises.

CD's or MP3 Players? CDs. I just can't get into my MP3.

Finding Nemo or Shrek? Shrek. Never seen Nemo (ducking from all the comments I'll get now).

4 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I liked both Shrek and Nemo.

Julie said...

I'm with you on all of them but the CD's. However, I have seen Nemo. A billion times. That's why I picked Shrek. lol

ShannonW said...

I dont like pulp in my orange juice either. There is nothing wrong with not seeing a movie. People have no right to complain if you have not seen it. :)

Cat. said...

Even my son gives me flack for not seeing Nemo! He watched it (repeatedly) in German class in high school.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.