Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thursday This or That

(Link in meme-roll)

Favorite Character: Mickey Mouse or Goofy? Goofy. Yeah, I know, but I'm just overly-Mickeyed.

Sandwich: Chicken Cordon Bleu or Tuna Salad? Oh, either, depending on my mood. Haven't had either in quite some time, though.

TV Show Re-runs: Cosby Show or Full House? Cosby. Why start watching the other one now?

Sledding or Ice Skating? I can't skate. So, sledding.

Use a recipe or Make one up yourself? Recipe, with elaboration if I've made it before.

2 sweet-talkers :

Julie said...

Thanks for linking up! I can't skate either and I'm sure it would hurt more if I fell now too. Lol. :)

ShannonW said...

I cannot skate either. I spend more time falling than standing.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.