Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thursday This or That

(Link in meme-roll)

Big New Year's Eve Bash or intimate party with a few friends?
I'm not a Bash person. Ever. But we mostly just hang out here anyway; I don't like to be out and about with the drunks on NYE.
Cute little black dress or sparkly pant suit?
Neither. Jeans + sweater.
Appetizer: Prosciutto wrapped stuffed dates or stuffed mushrooms?
Stuff mushrooms. Not a big date-eater.
Stay up til midnight or in bed early?
I usually try to make it to midnight.
Champagne or no champagne?
No champagne, thanks.

1 sweet-talkers :

Julie said...

I am right there with you except for the champagne. I love it as long as it's the semi sweet kind. Thanks for linking up!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.