Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thursday 13

(Link in meme-roll)
Things Starting With E
  1. Ellen (Degeneres is on the TV as I type this, an old repeat special--she is funny...though no one was in the room when I walked in the house)
  2. Eat (having grilled burgers tonight, in spite of the snow flurrying around outside around the grill)
  3. Eve (two more days!!)
  4. Engaged (I'm chuckling at Ellen, and Sparky is ignoring me because he's engaged in watching ALL.OF.YOUTUBE on his Christmas Break)
  5. Echinacea (Sparky should probably have taken some this morning, or whenever he started feeling sick--too late now)
  6. Empty (I need to take the garbage out tonight--tomorrow's trash day--because Sparky doesn't feel good, poor baby {eyeroll})
  7. Eyebrows (I need to reshape them...been lazy)
  8. Errands (hopefully, I don't have too many more of these this week...)
  9. Edgy (I am not)
  10. Easy (wishful thinking--this letter is NOT easy)
  11. Echidna (see? I'm just throwing E-words at the wall now!)
  12. Ezra (does anyone read this book in the Bible? Why is it still there...?)
  13. End (oh thank God)

2 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I had a student named Ezra not too long ago. He was a good chap. And I had to look up the echidna.

Cynthia Rose said...

Excellent list :)
happy tt and wishing you a happy new year

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.