Saturday, December 31, 2011

Follow Friday Four *

(Link in meme-roll)

1. Lately, I have been feeling a little overwhelmed. For reasons that are unbloggable (here), and because I'm starting to realize that there is an actual difference between being at work ~32 hours/week and 40 hours/week. It doesn't sound like much, but on top of some other stuff...yeah, 'overwhelmed' about covers it.

2. I am usually a bit of a Pollyanna, but I've fallen into some bad habits this year. Maybe that should be my New Year's resolution: stop being bitter and cynical, and be more trusting and optimistic. That's going to take some time to work on.

3. Having gotten everything on the To-Do list done is always the best feeling at the end of the day. It doesn't happen often, which is probably why I appreciate it when it does. (notice the Passive Voice employed throughout this one...lol)

4. Take out my earplugs and put on my glasses is the first thing I do in the morning. Definitely a little Mr. Rogers routine.



*a.k.a. Post #6000 on this blog....holy shit, now I actually know where my time has gone for the past 7 years!

3 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Congratulations on post #6000! I hope your overwhelmed feeling evens out so life is more manageable.

Hilary said...

you actually get your to-do list done? wow, i am impressed! happy new year!

Susi_Snaps said...

I wish I could get everything on my to-do list done... but that's very unlikely to happen. Something else always piles up!!! :) Happy New Year.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.