Friday, December 16, 2011

Cinn's Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
stupid phone

[01] What keeps you awake at night?
Worrying, being cold, and also, occasionally, needing to pee or being hungry.
[02] What object in your sight makes you smile?
Sparky's mostly within sight, so we'll go with that.
[03] What temp is it where you are?
Inside, probably about 70; outside 27.
[04] What is the last word you had to look up to find the spelling?
I struggle with -ants and -ents and their relatives. I'm sure it was one of those. Been awhile though, since I have a spell-check for almost everything I write.
[05] If you could replace one electronic device in your home, what would it be?
With a new electronic device, I presume. Maybe my phone? I dunno.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.