Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Meme 5 4

(Swiped from Kwizgiver)
Holiday Yay or.. Ugh

1. Holiday shopping? Ugh

2. Icy roads? Ugh

3. Limited driving visibility? Scary ugh

4. Christmas carolers? If they're good, yay.

5. Mall Santas? Yay, especially if I don't have to be involved in any way at all.

6. Salvation Army Santas? We rarely get ringers in costume, and it would probably freak me out.

7. Blizzards? If I'm inside, yay.

8. 24/7 Holiday radio? Ugh

9. Freezing cold?  If I'm inside, yay.

10. Setting up the tree? Thinking about it: ugh. Once I get started, it's usually yay.

11. Wrapping presents? Yay

12. Visiting/seeing family?  Ugh.

13. Ad-Lib on "Rudolph…" (like Monopoly!) YAY!

14. Free mint red/white candy? Ugh.

15. Belief in Santa Claus? Yay.

16. Chocolate countdown calendar? [from KW: Does nobody know the word “advent” anymore? which I second BIG time!] Yay.

17. Peeking at your gifts (or by accident)? Ugh.

18. Making out with Santa under the mistletoe? Since I know who is Santa in this house...weird beyond belief.

19. Decorated houses? Yay.

20. Extreme decorated houses? Not near me: yay.

21. White Christmas morning? Yay. [see #12]

22. Searching for ornaments in the attic? Ours are in our front hall closet, easily accessible. Now, the wrapping paper? It's buried in storage. Ugh.

23. Santa knowing when you’re sleeping and awake? See #18.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

#18... too funny!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.