Saturday, October 29, 2011

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
Mr. Roboto

1. Do you enjoy holidays like Halloween or is your approach more robotic?
I like it--the kids are cute!
2. Have you ever been to a haunted house?
Attended one a few times. Haunted one at least three times. I like the latter better than the former.
3. What are you doing for Halloween this year?
Nothing much that I'm aware of: carving a couple of punkins and giving out candy to the kidlets.
4. What was your lamest Halloween costume ever?
I don't remember most of my costumes, so I would pick any one of those.
5. Is handing out candy fun for you, or more of a nightmare?
Fun. FUN! I love it.
6. Do you buy trick-or-treat candy and end up eating it yourself?
Of course, after the kids are done. I haven't really bought any at all this year yet, so at least I don't have to restock ahead of time like I do some years.
7. Did you carve any pumpkins this year?
We will be doing that tomorrow, or maybe this afternoon. Perhaps I should say BEAST will be doing that. I don't mind the scraping and emptying, but the carving...a little too artistic for me. hah
8. What was your favorite costume as a child?
I loved the clown costume my mom made when I was 7 or 8. After that, I don't remember many (see above) until I was big enough to wear the rabbit costume my siblings had worn, which was kept in the basement. I think I've only dressed up about twice since then.
9. What is your biggest pet peeve about trick-or-treaters?
I don't even mind the older ones. I mean, it's free candy; no one is going to turn that down, are they?? So, yeah...I guess I don't have any peeves. Well, ok, the (usually older) ones who don't even bother to fake a costume: I usually call 'em on it. Last year I asked one kid if he was dressed as a skater or a slacker. ;-) I did say it with a smile; I mean, even his friends had scrounged masks at least....

3 sweet-talkers :

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I think that kids was definitely a slacker! Happy weekend...

Kwizgiver said...

I love your skater or slacker line!

Cat. said...

Feel free to use it anytime. ;-)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.