Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween #2

(Swiped from Kwizgiver)

1. What is the worst treat to get when trick-or-treating? Homemade stuff. It all goes directly into the garbage.

2. What character from any horror film would you most like to play? Uhm...I'd prefer not to, please.

3. Would you rather be a zombie, alien, or psycho? (why) I'm already psycho, don't really understand the whole zombie craze, so that leaves alien, which isn't that hard as I just have to cross the US border.

4. How many Halloween, Friday the 13th, or Nightmare on Elm Street movies combined do you have on dvd? None. Not a fan.

5. What is the scariest movie you have ever seen? Ben Hur. Maybe Schindler's List. Does this explain #4? You betcha!

6. Lamest costume you have worn on Halloween? I haven't worn a costume in 20 years. Before that...I can't think of anything.

7. Favorite Halloween treat? Smarties. Or Twizzlers.

8. Friendly-faced jack o’lantern or scary one? Ours are usually a bit wonky.

9. Have you ever had nightmares about a scary movie character chasing you? Nope, because I've never watched anything that scared me; I'm a leave-the-room-till-the-scary-music-stops kinda person.

10. Best thing about Halloween? Oh, the sugar, no doubt!

11. Strangest Halloween custom you’ve heard of? Well, the old outhouse-tipping thing is pretty strange....

12. Person in your family who most likes Halloween (not counting yourself)? Probably Beast. Sparky is at that blasé stage.

13. Are you superstitious? If so, name at least one superstition of yours. I firmly believe that mentioning our annoying-est patrons calls them into the building.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.