Saturday, October 29, 2011

Cinn's Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
a bike I'll never ride

[01] When was the last time you felt a deja vu type moment?
The other day I woke up from such a vivid dream that it took me awhile to figure out what was real and what was part of the dream. Not really deja vu, but I haven't had one of those in quite awhile so this will have to do.
[02] Have you ever posted pictures online of food you've prepared?
Nope. Or, I should say, I doubt it. Cooking is not something I care about taking pictures of, much less posting them!
[03] In what manner do you sleep? (Side, stomach, back?)
Usually side. I should sleep on my back more--it would probably help my shoulders not hurt so much.
[04] Who was the last person who made you feel proud?
Sparky regularly does that. Actually, Beast has had his share of moments in the past month too, not that I had anything to do with his good behavior.
[05] What were you last dressed as for Halloween?
A mom passing out candy at her front door.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.