Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The 20 Questions of Doom Meme

1. Do you believe in Heaven?
Yup. More than ever this week.
2. Have you ever come close to dying?
Not really. Certainly not in any imminent way.
3. What jewelery do you wear 24/7?
My wedding and engagement rings, and an anniversary ring. Ironically, I'm not wearing them now because I spent 45 minutes cleaning my son's guest bathtub earlier.
4. Would you ever consider having plastic surgery?
Only for reconstruction.
5. What do you wear to bed?
Pajamas.
6. Have you ever done anything illegal?
Of course. (See #6 below)
7. Who was the last person that you touched?
Beast.
8. Where did you eat last?
Right here, about 2 minutes ago.
9. Besides your own blog, are there any that you routinely read but never comment on?
Loads and loads. I lurk at at least 20 blogs or blog-like sites. That doesn't even count the meme sites.
10. Ever been involved with the police?
"Involved"?? Meaning? My brother was a cop, albeit briefly. My mom worked for the court system; she knew a lot of cops. Cops come to the library where I work semi-regularly, I've gotten a couple of tickets, I've had neighbors who were/are cops... So, yeah.
11. Do you talk in your sleep?
I've been told it has happened. Otherwise, I wouldn't know.
12. Now a celebrity fantasy. Who would you take on a ménage à trois for a dirty weekend?
Three other people. I'd stay home.
13. Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
Yes. So far.
14. Where do you wish you were?
Asleep in a comfortable bed that will cure my back.
15. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Nope.
16. Is there any type of dancing that you love to do?
I would love to square dance again.
17. Last gift you received?
Lotion, s&p's and a necklace, last weekend.
18. Last sport you played?
Ahhh...ha ha ha...does cleaning bathtubs count? I don't even play mind games anymore!
19. Last place you went on holiday?
I guess that would be Italy, unless you think the mission trip fits the bill.
20. Current Song?
Uhm? I'm watching Criminal Intent.

6 sweet-talkers :

I am Harriet said...

Cleaning tubs stinks!
My son can clean his own tub if he wants a clean one...



Have a great rest of your weekend.

http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/09/do-you-talk-in-your-sleep/

Monday Mayhem has been posted!

Kwizgiver said...

I think cleaning bathtubs counts because of the contortions I've gotta get into to reach everything.

Unknown said...

Beast? Is Beast an animal or a friend or both?

Shahz said...

what is a square dance? hehehe.. just commenting.

Unknown said...

I agree with your answer to number 12.

Have a nice day :)

Cat. said...

OK, all comments posted today, so if anyone is coming back to check:

My son cleans his own bathtub too, but he just left for college, and after 8 years, I felt like I should get in there and do it 'right' for a change. ;-)

KW: Acrobatic bathtub scrubbing FTW!

Beast is my husband. It was a sports-related nickname he earned in high school, before I knew him.

Seriously, Shahz? OMG--people don't know what square-dancing is, or are you making some other kind of statement?? :-)

Yeah, not into the kink, Lilly.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.