Saturday, September 10, 2011

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
Ready or Not

1. When severe whether [sic] happens, generally speaking, are you ready for it?
Yup. Much as you can be ready for tornadoes, wind, snow, ice...etc.
2. If you could wake up tomorrow with a new talent, what would it be?
Keeping my damn mouth shut!
3. What do you strive for in life?
Calm.
4. If you were given a vacation home and you could have it anywhere, what location would you choose?
Colorado, preferably in the San Juans or at least the southwestern corner.
5. Do you feel energized or drained by being in a group situation? If the answer is "it depends," on what does it depend?
Mostly, I feel energized, if people are generally positive. Negative people drain me.
6. When you're sick do you take "sick days" or do you force yourself to continue working?
I call in; no point in getting everyone else sick too.
7. What is your absolute favorite piece of furniture you have and why?
I really love our kitchen table; it's a tangible reminder of my dad.
8. When you go out, where do you like to go? What do you like to do?
When I go out, I go to the store, I go to work, I go to the mailbox, I go to church. So, yeah, sometimes I like doing it, sometimes I don't.
9. How's life? Is it treating you well right now?
Could be worse, but wow could it be better too!

1 sweet-talkers :

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

The table and dad thing is touching...

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.