Saturday, August 6, 2011

Yummy!

You Are Mac and Cheese
You have a natural serenity that makes others feel calm. You are a safe haven for others.
You love to comfort others and to be comforted in return. You believe in being easy on everyone.
You are mild-mannered
and not likely to offend. There's something universally appealing about you.
People put their trust in you, and they often turn to you as a last resort.
Of course I am! I luuuuurvvve Mac n Cheese. However, the description doesn't seem to apply to me in most respects. Oh, well, I still love the result!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.