Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The August 20 Question Meme

1. What's for breakfast?
Hmm, well, today it was ice cream cake. WAY too much sugar. I finished my slice about 9 hours ago, and think I've finally kicked the sugar headache.
2. Do you read a newspaper daily?
Nope.
3. What do you do when you can't sleep?
Turn on the light and do a crossword or read a book if Beast isn't home. If he is, I change rooms and do the same thing.
4. Say Type a word that sums up your mood.
Unsettled. If I said it, you wouldn't be able to hear it.
5. Do you remember your dreams?
Some of them. They are almost uniformly bizarre.
6. Name something from your dream last night.
I don't remember; I woke up 10 hours ago or so, and the day has rattled loose the dreams I might have remembered.
7. Name a food that describes you.
Squash. ?
8. Today you are wearing:
I've changed since I got home from work. I'm now wearing short, clamdigger-length exercise pants and a T.
9. What's in your pockets?
No pockets in the pants I've got on. At work, I had chapstick, phone, and work keys in my pockets.
10. Did you sing in the shower today?
I never sing in the shower.
11. What's the last song you heard?
"You're My Home" by Billy Joel.
12. Looking forward to the holidays?
Which ones? Labor Day? Not that much. Frankly, the holidays coming in the next 5 months have the potential for being pretty sad, so actually I'm not looking forward to them except for the ones when Sparky comes home, and only because of that.
13. Where do you want to be this instant?
Asleep. Like Beast, who is sacked out in his recliner. I'm trying to decide if I should wake him up so he can sleep tonight....
14. What's for lunch?
I skipped lunch because of the whole breakfast fiasco. However, I did have a couple of slices of cheese and some crackers mid-afternoon.
15. What's something you would like to do soon?
Get all the stuff out of my closet that I will never wear again. It's ridiculous what's hanging in there that has been hanging there untouched for months (or years!).
16. Reading anything now? What is it?
I just started King's Cross today. I may start on the graphic novel version of The Divine Comedy too.
17. What's for dinner?
Make-your-own-subs.
18. A favorite part of the day is:
...whenever I accomplish something that's been hanging over my head for awhile.
19. Are you happy?
In the very largest sense, yes. In the minutiae, lately I am as far from happy as it is possible to be.
20. Guess how many people will do Sunday Stealing this weekend?
No. :-p

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I should have said no to the last question, too. I just made up something and was wrong.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.