Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The 31 Meme, Part Two: In Memory to Clyde

16. What's the longest shift that you worked at a job?
I did a couple of overnights shelf-reading at my first full-time job. Yes, I was insane. Also, young. I thought this would make a difference. It didn't.
17. What was the last concert that you attended?
I guess that would be TobyMac and Skillet on my birthday.
18. What the last DVD (or Blu Ray, of course) movie that you watched?
It's been a REALLY long time since I brought home a movie to watch. I guess it was Part One of the last Harry Potter book.
19. How did you like the film?
It was good. I haven't seen the end yet. :-(
20. What comedian do you love?
George Carlin has my heart always and forever.
21. Do you ever sleep in the nude?
Rarely. I get cold.
22. Have you ever had a long distance relationship?
Yup.
23. What do you think of astrology?
I think it's bunkum. Much like Blogthings.
24. What's you're favorite lyric quote from a song?
Depends on the day. Today I've got "This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine" sorta stuck in my head.
25. Tell us something random about yourself.
My mouth is so small that the orthodontist had to pull four molars so that he could move my teeth back so they fit in my mouth.
26. Have ever attended a theme party? If yes, do tell.
Not that I'm aware of, unless you count those ridiculous demo parties (Tupperware, etc.).
27. What is your favorite thing about winter?
Freshly fallen snow is absolutely lovely. Unless, of course, I have to drive somewhere.
28. What was the name of your first pet?
Peppy (the parakeet).
29. What have you done so far this weekend?
Laundry, shopping, more laundry, visiting with FIL, mopping, more laundry, dishes, emptying my old footlocker so Sparky can pack it up with his college stuff, more laundry, assorted "helping Beast" tasks, napping, more dishes.... So, the usual weekend stuff with "College Packing" stuff added in.
30. Has your humor ever been called “sick”?
Oh, yeah, regularly. I have to watch my mouth--it gets me in trouble. For instance--this isn't 'sick' just inappropriate--when one of the church youth group girls was studying for her driver's exam, she said something about "Unprotected Left Turns" and I without thinking I said those were the kind that didn't use condoms. She still gives me grief about this once in awhile.
Also, my brother was a cop, a firefighter, and an EMT, so I learned a LOT about black humor at a young age (like, 10).
31. If you could have one thing, what would it be?
Oh, I dunno, perpetual health for Beast (and me) sounds really good right now.

2 sweet-talkers :

Unknown said...

Peppy, how cute :)

http://carabossesbedchamber.blogspot.com/2011/08/sunday-stealing.html

Kwizgiver said...

George Carlin is my favorite of all time.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.