Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The Nasty 31 Meme, Part One

1. What has been your longest love relationship?
I've been married over 25 years. We were engaged about 10 months before we got married, and we dated off and on for two years before that. Gosh, that doesn't sound that long, now!
2. What was the last gift that you received?
Actual gift is probably the mix CD that Amy made for Beast for me for our 25th anniversary; she made a copy for me. But I've had a lot of non-corporeal gifts since then, including the gifts of friendship and listening ears.
3. What do you spend your extra cash on?
Food. Mostly of the 'junk' variety.
4. If you could live anywhere would you live?
Yes, I would live. Anywhere.
5. Who's your cell provider?
Sprint.
6. What's your favorite mall store?
Either VS or Bath & Body Works. I don't really mall-shop very often.
7. What's the longest job that you've had? (No[,] parenting does not count!)
So then it would be where I work now: I've been employed by the same library since January 1996. I have not been doing exactly the same job for all that time, mind you, but I started when Sparky was not-quite-three years old.
Unless being a wife counts.... :-P
8. If you won the lottery, who'd you call first?
Jim, a friend who 'knows money' and would be the best advisor I could imagine.
9. If you won, how would you spend your money after investments?
I wouldn't. I'd probably give a large chunk of it away. After investments.
10. When was the last time you went to church (or a religious house)?
We left church about 6 hours ago.
11. What's the biggest lie that you've heard?
"Read my lips: no new taxes." And others of similar intensity, on all kinds of issues, by various politicians on both sides of the aisle.
12. When you go out with your friends, where do you go?
Uh...out. It does depend on the friends, and the purpose. It could be the mall, a park, dinner....
13. When was the last time that you cried?
About 6.3 hours ago.
14. What food do you hate?
Liver. And I'm really not fond of tomatoes, Brussels sprouts, cukes, or tapioca either.
15. What do you like best about yourself?
How far I've come, and the fact that I'm still here.

3 sweet-talkers :

Ms. Soul said...

Great answers!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

When you're giving that large chunk away, remember your friends!

Kwizgiver said...

Tomatoes aside, our list of yucky foods are similar.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.