Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The Twenty-Fiver Meme

1. Tell us about something that made you laugh last night.
We were watching Parking Wars. There are some crazy-ass people out there; you just have to laugh.
2. What were you doing at 8 PM last night?
Probably watching Parking Wars and playing on Facebook.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Driving back from FIL's.
4. What happened to you in 2006? (Feel free to republish an old post from '06.)
That was the year of the planned migration to S!rs!. It was also the year Katherine was pregnant. And we all remember how that ended.
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
Something in response to something Beast is looking at on Failblog.
6. How many beverages did you have today?
I'm on my third can of DDP.
7. What color is your hairbrush?
One is silver and blue, the other is black. Yes, I have too. Long story.
8. What was the last thing you paid for?
Gas. Woo, my life=exciting, eh?
9. Where were you last night?
We ate dinner with FIL and Beast's cousin D who is visiting for the weekend. Then we came home and sat around watching NASCAR and Parking Wars and playing online till I was so tired I could barely walk upstairs.
10. What color is your front door?
White.
11. Where do you keep your change?
Pennies in the car door, everything else in my wallet. The guys have receptacles in the kitchen for change.
12. What’s the weather like today?
Muggy, but thankfully cooler.
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Bubble gum.
14. What excites you?
Kids, good writing, beauty, animals, accomplishing something hard, pride.
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Thinking about doing that next summer. Cut, as in short, not a trim. I'm due for a trim/color in a few weeks.
16. Are you over the age of 35?
Yup. Guess I can run for President any ol' time now, eh?
17. Do you talk a lot?
Not really. More than I should, sometimes, for sure.
18. Do you watch Franklin and Bash?
Nope.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
I've known quite a few people named Steve, not too many of whom ever used their full name.
20. Do you make up your own words?
Not intentionally, or at least not often.
21. Are you a jealous person?
Nope.
22. What does the last text message you received say?
Shit, I dunno; my phone's the in the kitchen and I'm not getting up for it to answer a meme question. Sorry.
23. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
Uhm, sleep?
24. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
I suppose this is really about what my tolerance is. My brother is up high on the list. So is T., at work. I'd rather deal with her behavior, which is kindhearted at least, than his, which is just bitter.
25. Are you crushing on anyone that you shouldn't be?
Nope. I do not have time or energy for this right now.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.