Friday, July 15, 2011

Cinn's Friday Five

(Link in meme-roll)

[01] What is your reaction to the results of the Casey Anthony trial?
Since I didn't pay a lot of attention to it, I guess I'm more interested in the reaction. I think it's pretty clear that most everyone thinks she knows more than she's willing to say about what happened, but jeez, I do not get the sheer FREAKOUT value the story has. We've all turned into a bunch of Nancy Graces, eh?
[02] Do you think the President and Congress will be able to resolve the current debt issues?
They pretty much have to do SOMEthing. God knows what it will be; I'm sure it'll cost us money, and they'll walk out with raises.
[03] What do you think of teaching "gay history" in public schools?
What-ever-the-fuck-ever. We should teach history. Period. All of it. If a focus like this gets kids interested in history, I'm all for it.
[04] Do you think a presidential candidate's religious affiliation should affect his/her ability to be a bi-partisan president?
I haven't seen a bipartisan president for awhile; what does that look like? The media doesn't really go for it. And religion should be on the list of issues, but neither at the top or the bottom.
[05] Will there be an NFL season this fall?
I hope so. Fingers crossed.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.