Saturday, July 16, 2011

Currently

(Swiped from Kwizgiver)

1) listening: to the engines of yet another NASCAR race

2) eating: nothing since dinner (of which I ate too much)

3) drinking: Squirt (leftover from last week's party)

4) wearing: brown shorts, teal "Make Your Life Fuller" shirt, underwear, rings, and a blanket over my feet

5) feeling: blergh

6) weather: turning hotter, and I'm sure the humidity will ramp up in concert

7) wanting: Beast to feel better

8) needing: nothing (but wanting a lot, of course)

9) thinking: about the fact that I haven't purchased anything for the baby shower I'm going to tomorrow....

10) enjoying: the wonders of electricity: laptop, TV, lights, and A/C

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.